Are you currently redecorating, or just moved in? These ideas will instantly give your home a magical look and create a tranquil ambiance. Although candles were once thought to be a source of light, they are now an integral part of home decor. Here are some photos and tips to help you decorate your home with candles.
How to decorate your home using candles
- Safety is the most important thing. Burning candles should never be left unattended.
- Use caution when using scented candles. Mix and match scents if you want to decorate your home using scented candles. Mix and match aromas such as cinnamon and apples to ensure that the scent is not overwhelming. You should also avoid lighting scented candles at mealtimes.
- To decorate your coffee table with candles, You can mix and match hard-cover books and little flower pots to create the perfect coffee table.
- Have a fireplace? Use a variety of pillar candles to lighten your fireplace.
- A centerpiece for your dining room table is another way to decorate your home using candles. You can mix and match different candlestick holders and candelabras to create a unique decorative touch.
- Get creative with DIY candle holders. To make new candle holders, use old glass cups that have been heating resistant.
The Living section is a woman’s best friend. Come and see for yourself.
Decorating Tips for Your Home with Candles
Candles are a great way to decorate your home uniquely and originally.
Handmade artisanal candles represent a stylized representation of the light that illuminates the space where they are kept. Candles not only add subtle beauty to contemporary interiors, but they also give a sense of elegance to high-rise dressing tables with mirrors and dinner tables. Anyone can decorate their home with candles by following these simple guidelines, Mr. Niraj Johri founder and CEO of Casa Decor.
Candle stands are more than just a block of material to place candles on. These are highly-crafted items that will grab people’s attention. They also add a sense of completeness and beauty to an otherwise boring interior.
There are many attractive candles stands on the market. They are generally made from newly forged metal or wood, and sometimes recycled metal. Metal candle stands can even be decorated with images of majestic birds in a dreamy, exotic garden.
Glass lanterns can be used to showcase outdoor space, as well as add sophistication to spaces within four walls. A lantern and a few candles combined with bright lighting can create a unique look that highlights vintage elements in interior spaces.
Candles encased within transparent glass look better than anything else. They create a rustic atmosphere that’s perfect for bedrooms and loft areas. They look amazing when placed near the mirror, which shines like a shining star.
A row of candles placed on a table gives a romantic touch to a candlelit dinner. You can place large or medium-sized candles on stands or directly on the table. The tables that are made using different techniques to highlight the details and hues of the table create a feeling of calm and beauty. Candles can also be kept on the side tables of wooden furniture in your bedroom or living room to highlight this romanticized version of dinner.
Candles can be used to decorate bathrooms. They make even the smallest spaces seem larger and more luxurious. Place the candles on a tray containing rolled towels, flowers, and other bath accessories to decorate the bathroom.
For years, scented candles have been in fashion. You can choose from a variety of colors, shapes, sizes and they offer a relaxing and soothing aroma that will relax your mind. They also make a great decorative item to bring a unique touch to any room in your home.
Prayer rooms can be decorated with candles, as they are an integral part of many pujas. Nearly every Indian household practices the custom of lighting a candle or diya while performing rituals and ceremonies. Scented candles can be used as a substitute for agar bat or even instead of it.
Aussie Candle Supplies offer extensive range of candle making supplies for candle making.